There is a demand in today's modern world for employees skilled in the field of digital media and information technology!
The Certificate III in Information Technology has been tailored to meet the needs of an information communications technology (ICT) support worker.
This course covers:
- ICT legislation and policy requirements
- Building and maintaining computer equipment and systems
- How to best provide client support
- Server administration
This qualification prepares participants for employment across a wide range of ICT areas, including technical support, network administration, web technologies, software applications and digital media technologies.
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Fitzroy Crossing Campus
Halls Creek Campus
Minurmarghali Mia Campus
Tom Price Campus
Still in school
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2022
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- The government rate for Australian Citizens over the age of 18, permanent visa holders, visa sub-class 309, 444, 820 or a 457 dependent visa
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.