BSB30120 Certificate III in Business (Administration)
Want to become an administrative whizz?
This course covers the core competencies that enable you to operate smoothly in your office-based role, with a particular focus on administrative components.
CampusesBroome Campus. Derby Campus. Fitzroy Crossing Campus. Halls Creek Campus. Karratha Campus. Kununurra Campus. Minurmarghali Mia Campus. Newman Campus. Pundulmurra Campus. Tom Price Campus. Wyndham Campus.
Study Mode Traineeship.
You will learn about best practices for communication, inclusivity, problem solving and stress management.
This course covers the planning and scheduling of works, procurement processes, digital and literary competency in business, basic financial transactions, record keeping and the importance of business sustainability.
This course has been developed to fit the specific industry needs of the Northwest region, and provide in-demand support to small and large businesses in the areas of accounts and data entry.
Throughout this course, you will gain skills in:
- Communication, inclusivity, problem solving and stress management
- Planning and scheduling work
- Procurement, basic financial transactions and record-keeping
- Workplace health and safety
- Business sustainability
- You are a school leaver or entering the business environment
- You have been on extended leave from the workplace
- You have completed a Certificate II in Business or a Certificate II in Workplace Skills qualification and are looking to further your skills and knowledge
Face-to-face weekly classes are held throughout the academic year.
Drop-in tutorial sessions are available throughout each term for all trainees who wish to attend.
You will have access to a Learner Management System to aid in the acquisition of knowledge and development of practical skills.
You will be assessed through practical activities in your workplace or a simulated business environment.
Not all units and study modes are offered at all campuses. Please check with your local campus.
Select your preferred campus and apply
Fitzroy Crossing Campus
Halls Creek Campus
Minurmarghali Mia Campus
Tom Price Campus