Not all jobs need a full qualification, and maybe you don't either — skill sets are the perfect solution.
Our job ready skill sets include general entry level training to prepare for employment, and also cover a range of industry areas to help get you skills ready for a number of job roles. Because all of these skill sets are made up of units of competency from nationally recognised vocational education and training (VET) qualifications, you will receive credit for them if you choose to go on to further study.
Our job ready skill sets are 100% free for the following eligible students:
- Persons aged 15—24 years at the time of enrolment (excluding school students)
- Secondary school-aged persons who are not enrolled at school
- Persons receiving the JobSeeker or JobKeeper payment
- Persons and dependents of persons receiving the Youth Allowance, AUSTUDY or ABSTUDY
- Persons and dependents of persons holding:
- a pensioner concession card or Health Care Card; or
- a Repatriation Health Benefits Card issued by the Department of Veterans' Affairs
- Dependents of persons who are inmates of a custodial institution
Fees apply for non-eligible students. All enquiries regarding eligibility for free courses can be made by contacting our Client Services Team.
Please click on the courses listed below for more information.
What type of course are you looking for?
Infection control Skill Set (Transport and Logistics)
Sub study areas:
Learn how to follow infection prevention and control policies and procedures in the transport and logistics industry. You will also learn how to implement standard and transmission-based precautions and respond to infection risks within an organisation.